Reshaping Today, for a Secure Tomorrow
The global pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus has had a telling impact on the world. Governments and international advisory bodies have taken strict measures to contain the contagion, including a blanket lockdown across nations. Mobility has taken a hit and workplaces have shut indefinitely.
“Most companies have publicly announced they will miss their financial goals, most will experience the combined impact of supply chain disruptions and dampened customer demand”, Gartner Coronavirus: CIO Areas of Focus During the COVID-19 Outbreak, March 6, 2020.
Amidst the crisis, enterprises need to carve out a New Normal for businesses that can be implemented now and prepare them for any future eventualities. This changing paradigm will squarely hinge on the enterprises’ agility and preparedness to face challenges of this nature and scale.
The CIO’s Challenge
In such a New Normal, CIOs will have their tasks cut out and will play an increasingly crucial role in their enterprises’ overall wellbeing. CIOs will have to take a more proactive approach with their business and digital strategies. IT Operations professionals are under more pressure today than ever before.
CIOs will be chartered with providing technology for the New Normal while managing cost, efficiency but most importantly mitigating risk while delivering.
Partnering with DRYiCE Software to Navigate the New Normal
DRYiCE Software is at the forefront of innovation focused on the New Normal. We offer robust software products for digital workplaces. As the global disruption teaches us some significant lessons, DRYiCE products make a definitive impact on future initiatives undertaken by enterprises.
Software of the Future
Any CIO looking to accelerate their digital transformation journey, especially in this changing paradigm, will require future-proof solutions. DRYiCE Software offers that and more.
DRYiCE iAutomate is an AI-led run book automation solution that can enable CIOs to automate runbooks driving higher efficiency and resilience in their environment.
DRYiCE Lucy is a leading Cognitive Virtual Assistant that comes bundled with over 1800 ready to implement use cases that can lower the IT service desk burden immediately.
DRYiCE Software offers robust products based on next-gen technologies for digital workplaces. DRYiCE Software is perpetually energizing businesses with the help of AI Ops-enabled products. As CIOs and company leadership brace for an industrial transformation, it is their innovative vision that will set them apart from their competitors. In DRYiCE Software, they can find a complementary partner to achieve their digital transformation objectives.
There are five key differentiators that sets DRYiCE Software apart and allow our products to provide an edge to our clients:
- First and foremost, HCL’s in-depth domain knowledge across industries, dedicated, highly skilled development teams, agile processes, and new-age innovation centers help us build products that could solve issues that global enterprises are struggling with.
- Secondly, our products focus on resolving specific enterprise issues. Each DRYiCE Software product delivers one specific solution and is the best in class. Whether you choose our automation solution, DRYiCE iAutomate or our cognitive virtual assistant, DRYiCE Lucy, we are at the top of the chain.
- The third differentiator is that our products stem preparedness and instill self-sufficiency. DRYiCE Software products offer complete control to the user as far as the level of automation and degree of AI implementation is concerned. Whether the users are at 70% of their AI implementation journey or at 10%, our products are designed to accommodate both.
- The fourth differentiator is the years of research that supports all our products. The depth of our experience relies on our inherent will to research as well as our partnership with leading AI labs at MIT and Stanford. This provides us with the requisite insight to create future-ready products which can scale with the enterprise.
- Finally, DRYiCE Software products address all core areas of AI and Automation. Our products form an entire stack of solutions that powers the digital transformation journey of an enterprise.
DRYiCE Insights and News
The Business Impact of COVID-19: A Blueprint for the New Normal
The COVID-19 crisis has led many businesses to declare that they will miss their financial goals due to fragmented supply chains and decreased customer demand. This is an unforeseen and unprecedented scenario that no business could have imagined or prepared for.
This calls for a new approach to business which is not only implemented in this crisis but can prepare every business for any such future eventualities.
For business leadership, the onus now is on navigating uncertain times by making the correct decisions. According to research by Gartner, CFOs across industries are trying various methods as a short-term response to COVID-19. The CIOs must manage the tough challenge of delivering higher return at a lower cost while mitigating the risk.Read More
Workplace Optimization in the Times of COVID-19
While working from home is the need of the hour, shifting to a work-from-home culture, especially during a time of crisis, brings unique challenges for all the parties involved.Read More
Survive today to thrive tomorrow
Manage your business operations through smart Cloud Management Platforms
The unpretentious business operations of these days are run with unbaiting robustness and flexibility, powered by Technology in the disguise of cloud-native applications, AI-driven PaaS services etc. which act as a fulcrum and give impetus to drive both innovation and modernization. Therefore, to run a robust process-oriented Business Ops, one needs to operate a glitch-free Cloud Operations.Read More