The complexity of our personal lives has been simplified through well-orchestrated services and seamless digital experiences. Unfortunately, the same cannot always be said for our work environment. The digital experience that we have as a customer and as an employee are often very different. We often struggle to provide predictive management, self-resolution, and security for devices such as servers, desktop, laptop, tablet, and smart phones.
The answer to these challenges lies in End Point Management solutions, like our BigFix version of DRYiCE OptiBot. Together these solutions enable workplace optimization, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment and more, enabling you to self-resolution of common OS and application issues.
DRYiCE and Flagship, a leading provider of BigFix services and solutions, are co-hosting a networking event on Thursday, February 6th, 2020 at 4:30 PM ET, to discuss the ways in which global organizations can improve their employee's Digital Experience and devise ways in which the impact of such improvements on base line productivity can be measured.
What you will learn
- What is new in End Point Management?
- Why is it critical for your business to automate low level incidents that saps employee morale and time?
- How can you enable a Digital Employee Experience in your enterprise?
- How to calculate your up-front investment and long-term ROI?
- Features to look for when choosing a Digital Experience solution
Meet our experts at Georgia Tech’s Technology Square, 760 West Peachtree Street Northwest | Atlanta, GA
For further information please contact, [email protected]