A Switzerland-based Fortune 500 Human Resources group required automated management of their multi-cloud environment supported by automated VM lifecycle management. They were struggling with multiple challenges such as:
- Complex infrastructure and application landscape with a multi-cloud environment (VMware and MS Azure) across four data centers.
- Manual intervention required to sync and procure Configuration Item (CI) details from Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
- Inability to provide services to customers due to high time to market.
To resolve these challenges they chose to deploy DRYiCE MyCloud, a multi-cloud lifecycle management product that has proven ability to optimally govern, provision, monitor, and manage multi-cloud infrastructure.
They experienced immediate value from MyCloud in the form of:
- Reduction in VM readiness cycle from 3 days to 2.5 hours.
- Short IP assignation process from 6 hours to less than 10 minutes.
- Increase in the deployment speed of IT services by 50%.
Download the case study to read the complete customer journey.