|Product Name||DRYiCE iAutomate|
|Release Month||October , 2019|
DRYiCE iAutomate provides Intelligent Runbook Automation capabilities for automating the IT Operations resolution lifecycle, specifically for incidents, service request tasks and change request tasks. It leverages Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities for understanding most common / repetitive issues, recommends most relevant solutions and even resolves them autonomously.
Release 4.0 focusses on various new features, enhancements and performance improvements for some of the core services.
Following are the newly launched features and functionalities as part of DRYiCE iAutomate v4.0:
- Scheduled Runbook Executions: Allows users to schedule advance runbook executions as one-time or recurring exercises. This feature is lucrative for use cases such as proactive system health checks, etc.
- Adhoc Runbook Executions: Allows users to search and execute runbooks on Command Interface on a need basis.
- User Feedback & Rating: Empowers users to provide feedback and rate the relevance of knowledge articles to further enrich and improve the knowledge search results.
- Related Tickets Information: Provides information about the similar / related tickets resolved in the past and respective runbook / solution.
- Push Notifications for Runbook Executor Module: Enables push notifications for real-time workflow updates from Runbook Automation tool
- User Navigation Log Reporting: Captures the user navigation logs for auditing and tracking
- Support for container based deployment
- AI Model Enhancements:
- Knowledge Recommendation: Supports ranking knowledge artifacts based on user feedback
- Runbook Recommendation: Enriched runbook recommendations based on parameters such as status of past executions and others
- Ansible CLI
- Ansible Tower
- Micro Focus Operations Orchestration
- Authentication: Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) based authentication, token based authentication for third party Integration, and key rotation
- Data Encryption: TLS 1.2 Support (Data in Transit); Database Encryption (Data at Rest); Support for SHA-512 and symmetric encryption
New Features and Enhancements
- Performance optimization for recommendation services
- Organization specific widgets mapping
- Related tickets – Detailed information including work log and comments
- Moogsoft (Event Module Integration)
- Cherwell ITSM
- Remedy Force
- Azure AD Sync Support
- SAML 2.0
DRYiCE iAutomate is an intelligent runbook automation product which brings AI and collaboration as key features into the automation domain. It delivers the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI), ML, and NLP through extensive use of proprietary NLP algorithms and knowledge analysis in conjunction with our industry leading orchestration engines. It provides robust, end-to-end incident remediation and task automation across the infrastructure and applications landscape by leveraging a repository of over 1500 configurable and reusable runbooks.
Differentiating features of DRYiCE iAutomate:
- Ingest, analyse ticket data, and identify ideal automation candidates automatically without manual effort
- ML and NLP Powered Recommendation and Remediation
- Zero-Touch Intelligent Automation without Human Intervention
- Automation Diversity supporting different kinds of automations – Incidents, Service Requests Tasks, Change Requests Tasks, Scheduled Executions, and Adhoc Tasks
- OOB Runbook Library containing 1500+ automation runbooks
- One-click access to enterprise knowledge for quickly resolving issues
- Contextual Knowledge Assistance in form of knowledge articles
- On the fly creation of automation runbooks / workflows
For support related inquiries, please reach us at [email protected]