Healthcare enterprises operate multiple IT systems that are spread across various business functions. Each business function conducts siloed monitoring leading to a disjointed process and disparate data flow view at enterprise-level. In this scenario, turning healthcare enterprises into a consumer-centered venture is difficult.
Healthcare enterprises need to develop intelligent and tailored services for every patient.
Healthcare systems that provide end-to-end visibility into the business processes that govern patient care will be in the vanguard of changes in this industry. These systems will help bolster customer satisfaction and prevent any negative consequences in delivering patient care.
DRYiCE iControl (iControl) is a healthcare business process flow monitoring solution that can effectively monitor technical and business processes to proactively detect issues before they reach end-users – the Members and Providers.
iControl is pre-configured with flows for critical business processes for both Payers and Providers, and these can be tailored to suit customer requirements. It’s a watchdog for the accuracy of business process, identifies potential process failure steps, predicts, and analyzes the business impact of any modifications made to the process or any impending failures in the system.
- Improves Member, Player, and Provider experience by ensuring application stability and continuity
- Proactive identification of performance bottlenecks
- End-to-end view of system health along with connectivity to upstream/downstream interfaces
- Granular visibility into application and infrastructure landscape
- Reduces upfront cost of automation
- Improves stability and MTTR (Mean Time to Response)
- Proactive detection of business-critical issues and reduced MTTI (Mean Time to Identify)
- Rapid agreement between business and IT on root cause identification
- Consistently meets regulatory performance needs
- Reduces IT and business manual workarounds
- Provides transparency on agreed performance statistics for both IT and business
- Identifies business process areas which are risk-prone
- Brochure Download here