An American manufacturer and marketer of cosmetic and skincare products with an employee strength of more than 45,000 and presence across 50 countries was dealing with siloed management of enterprise service suppliers. This led to inconsistent service integration across IT processes, support tools, and governance leading to higher costs, risk of outages, and ultimately lowered satisfaction with IT performance.
To combat these and more challenges, the client chose to deploy DRYiCE Gold BluePrint on ServiceNow and experienced:
- Substantial reduction in orphan and aging tickets within the first quarters of implementation
- Standardized its ITSM processes across the globe, leveraging industry best practices to create consistency and visibility
- Improved responsiveness, with the Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) of high priority incidents contracting by 40%
- 12% improvement in average CSAT scores for the customer
- Reduction in unplanned emergency changes
Download the case study to read the complete customer journey.