DRYiCE Gold BluePrint SIAM (Service Integration and Management) is our best practice process ecosystem which is designed, used, and maintained for SIAM services and managing a multi-supplier environment. It is based on the ITIL framework pre-configured on the ServiceNow platform, and embraces a comprehensive set of documents, including cross-supplier processes, measurement methodology, governance forums, OLA templates, and training material with the aim to rapidly implement SIAM within the enterprise.
The following are some of the benefits and values that enterprises can expect by implementing DRYiCE Gold BluePrint SIAM:
- Generate a holistic view of the health of business operations by integrating disparate supplier ecosystems
- Ensure seamless delivery of end-to-end SLAs and CSAT
- Improve ROI on IT expenses
- Enable efficient management of supplier on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Improve collaboration across process and technical teams
- Enforcement of process compliance and control to reduce process failures, thereby increasing the effectiveness
- Bring in more transparency and promotes a culture of healthy competition to contribute toward continual service improvement
Download the brochure to know more.
U.S. Federal Government acknowledgement field is required. HCL provides software and services to U.S. Federal Government customers through its partner ImmixGroup, Inc. Please contact ImmixGroup, Inc. at