|Product Name||DRYiCE MyCloud|
|Release Month||May , 2020|
DRYiCE MyCloud is a multi/ hybrid Cloud lifecycle management product that helps organizations to manage and deploy workloads on cloud environments. It provides a unified interface to perform all activities associated with cloud management including provisioning-decommissioning, policy-driven orchestration, metering, billing, and showback. The recommendation and advisory module provide proactive recommendations on cost optimization and security threats.
Release 9.2 focuses on existing feature enhancements and addition of new features in the product.
Following are the newly launched features and functionalities as part of DRYiCE MyCloud v9.2
- Log Management: Component wise detailed logs
- Resource Tagging: Allows users to track resource utilization at organization or RBAC level
- Dynamic UI: Flexibility to customize service request form templates to capture configuration parameters while placing provisioning requests
- Process workflow: Extended Generic Methods support for Native Cloud Providers
- Custom Tables: Allow users to store additional information of customers like Business/Organization/Infra resources
Following are some of the existing features and functionalities that have been improved upon as part of DRYiCE MyCloud v9.2:
- Job Management: Extended MyCloud Job Management Functionality which includes the change of Job parameters, reset job, detailed logging, etc.
- Integrations: Enhanced Rest APIs for third party integrations
This release is focused on existing feature enhancements and the addition of new features. Hence, it doesn’t have any standalone hardware or software required for its installation apart from standard product installation pre-requisites which can be shared separately.
- Public Cloud reporting
- Python support for process workflow
- Report enhancement
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Terraform (MS Azure)
- Email tracking screen
- API enhancement
DRYiCE MyCloud is a proactive multi-cloud life cycle management product that empowers organizations to optimally govern, provision, monitor, and manage cloud infrastructure. It combines data exploration and data visualization in an easy-to-use application that enables effective analysis and generates actionable insights for IaaS & PaaS resources. DRYiCE MyCloud's data-driven recommendations and advisories ensure continuous optimization of enterprise cloud environments across areas, including cost, performance, security, and utilization.
Differentiating features of MyCloud:
- Self-service catalog
- Metering, billing and showback
- Proactive advisory and recommendations
- Policy-driven orchestration
- Dynamic process workflows
- Customize service request forms
- Virtual server lease management
- Role-based access control
- Rich integration ecosystem
For support related inquiries, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org