|Product Name||DRYiCE MyCloud|
|Release Month||October , 2021|
DRYiCE MyCloud is a proactive hybrid cloud management product that empowers organizations to optimally govern, provision, monitor, and manage cloud infrastructure. It combines data exploration and data visualization in an easy-to-use application that enables effective analysis and generates actionable insights for IaaS & PaaS resources. DRYiCE MyCloud's data-driven recommendations and advisories ensure continuous optimization of enterprise cloud environments across areas, including cost, performance, security, and fault tolerance.
Release 10.5 focusses on new features, enhancements, and integrations.
OS Level Custom Compliance
- Enables defining custom compliance rule and policy along with compliance reports using Ansible AWX.
MyCloud Secret manager
- Encrypted storage for credentials used for third party enterprise tools authentication.
Cisco UCS Director Inclusion
- Automated workflow execution with orchestration to optimize and simplify delivery of data centre resources.
Organizational Objects Report
- Report to provide bird’s-eye view of all the objects across the organization with customization capability.
Public Cloud Compliance
- AWS PCI Compliant Reporting
- New API to insert or delete data from user-defined DB tables.
- New API with additional parameter input to filter search for CIs to be decommissioned.
- Enhanced API to fetch request summary or request detail.
- API Authentication through AD.
- API to fetch all request associated with CI
- Support for retrieving additional parameters from private cloud Cluster API
- API to fetch all request associated with CI
- AWS VPC/Subnet API’s for supporting Names attribute along with ID.
- Flexibility to change API user to org user and vice-versa.
- Dynamic Filter for Pages: CI Report, Request Task management, MyBill Report and Finance Report
- New capability for fetching AD Hierarchy Data.
- JS Bundling and Minification for Performance Improvement.
- Functionality to delegate multiple CIs for Requester Role
- Functionality to change ownership for multiple CI by organization Admin
- Flexibility to change password on Adhoc basis for FORM based authentication
- Under Managed Service Catalogue, introduced option to Search Catalogue by service name and navigation through pagination.
- Extending support for network / IP allocation and de-allocation to public cloud environments.
- Optimized UI for Manage Process Workflow screen, including addition of new data types “SECRET MANAGER” and “Static”
- Performance enhancement for CSV/Excel export using Client-Side export mechanism
- Support for passing parameter at run time for any scheduled scripts.
- Support for Final Review / Verification before handing over the provisioned resource to end user.
- Enable/disable feature at org level
- New stage for verification before handing over object to requester
- Mail Notification to IT Admin Role Users for Pending verification
- Configurable Action Execution for Verification
- New Finance Report to provide visibility of all the objects across an organization with support for configuration and customization, as per different organization requirements.
- Introduced a module to simplify handling of complex business logic by using Python/PowerShell script execution via API.
- Support for sending mail notifications to support groups for incoming requests via API
- Notification Hub for reporting on job Health status, in Provider and Cloud Admin Role.
- Onboarding New Services in Cloud calculator like RDS (Azure), APP gateway (Azure), VM and Disk (GCP)
- Support for excluding the deletion of session database while rollback / uninstallation of MyCloud instance.
- Support for Thin/Thick disk provisioning for vCenter
- Support for providing Core-Socket configuration while VM provisioning via vCenter.
- OOB method to support custom Images for Azure and GCP VM provisioning.
- New version Clone task to support SCSI number and type (Paravirtual, LSI) for additional disk in vCenter.
- Introduce the flexibility to restart the VM after updating metadata for GCP.
- Support for disk encryption using customer managed Keys for Public Cloud (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Process enhancement to delete the script file post execution, only after the status is captured in the database successfully.
- New GCP OOB method to reboot VM.
- New OOB method for Bigfix Integration via Bigfix API.
- New OOB method “delete disk” and “Detach and delete disk” for AWS.
- New OOB method in Azure to manage private IP.
- New OOB method in Azure to “deallocate VM”.
Cost Model enhancement
- New OOB method to Calculate Expected Cost and publish for VMWARE, SCVMM AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Support for price estimation based on custom private cloud resources.
- Support for generic price list of public cloud services to be used for estimating price calculations.
- Listener Enhancement to pick log path from DB configuration.
- HMONITOR enhancement to support self-healing.
- SYNC Component enhancement to support New Objects like PIP(Azure), Snapshot (AWS/Azure), NIC(AWS/Azure/GCP) in public Cloud.
- SYNC Component Enhancement for vCenter VM to update Datacenter, Cluster and Disks information.
- Enhancement in components to improve memory utilization.
- Billing component changes to reduce log size.
- ITSM Service Changes to support Content Types for Authentication.
- Enhancement in Compliance Component to improve CPU utilization.
- Orchestrator and workflow components enhancement to support customer SMTP in shared Environment.
- Provisioning and Decommissioning of Clusters and Node pool Lifecycle Management
- Day 2 Actions - Addition and Deletion of Nodes / Node Pools, Resizing
- Import and Management of existing clusters
GCP Recommender for analytics and reporting
- Reporting relevant error message for issue in Import/Export activity on specific DB and CI object.
- Setting right resolution on window-based devices with different default display settings.
- Apply Case insensitive check on Tags Custom Control for key value parameter.
- CI delegation issue for users with multiple roles.
- Drag and Drop Blueprint Designer for creating process workflows
- Landing Zones
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure China Cloud Support (Provisioning, Syncing, Billing, Compliance Advisory)
- OOB Kubernetes Methods to Support (GCP, AWS and AZURE)
- GCP Clone Method Upgradation for Custom Image
- Scheduling Job at specific Time of a particular Day
- Integration with CyberArk
- Integration with IBM Cloud (Phase 1): Power VC
- Integration with Cisco ACI (Phase 1)
- Integration with Palo Alto
DRYiCE MyCloud is a hybrid cloud management product that empowers organizations to optimally govern, provision, monitor, and manage cloud infrastructure. It combines data exploration and data visualization in an easy-to-use application that enables effective analysis and generates actionable insights for IaaS & PaaS resources. DRYiCE MyCloud's data-driven recommendations and advisories ensure continuous optimization of enterprise cloud environments across areas, including cost, performance, security, and utilization.
Differentiating features of MyCloud:
- Self Service Catalog
- Metering, Billing and Show back
- Proactive Advisory and Recommendations
- Policy Driven Orchestration
- Dynamic Process Workflows
- Customize Service Request forms
- Virtual Server Lease Management
- Role Based Access Control
- Rich Integration Ecosystem
- Forecasting & RI recommendation
- Compliance Reporting
For product-related inquiries, please reach us at [email protected]