|Product Name||DRYiCE iAutomate|
|Release Month||January , 2021|
DRYiCE iAutomate provides Intelligent Runbook Automation capabilities for automating the IT Operations resolution lifecycle, specifically for events, incidents, service request tasks, and change request tasks. It leverages Machine Learning and Natural Language Process capabilities for understanding the most common / repetitive issues, recommends the most relevant solutions and even resolves them autonomously.
Release 6.0.2 focuses on various new features, enhancements, and performance improvements for some of the core services.
Following are the newly launched features and functionalities as part of DRYiCE iAutomate v6.0.2:
Event Driven Auto-Remediation:
- Extends the scope to event driven automation by virtue of direct integration of Event Management tool with iAutomate, in absence of an IT Service Management too
- Flexibility to configure the organization logo for UI customization while configuring the organization
- A new report showcasing the stage-wise ticket resolution failures for better visibility
Flexibility to configure and view reports for multiple organizations by users
- New widget showcasing the runbooks approved by SMEs along with approved details
- New report widgets for SR and CR tasks
- Zenoss for event-driven auto-remediation
Performance and UI/UX Enhancements for various components and menus
- Retry logic has been implemented for Key Rotation Service calls
- Configurable deletion for Ticket Analysis table data while making the analysis inactive.
- Added support for archiving the analysis jobs.
- Support for JSON as request body which was only available for text earlier
Additional support for HTTP POST to fetch ticket information while creating the Data Source
Support for Windows 2019 and SQL Server 2019
New Features and Enhancements
- Recommendation Model Evaluation
- Model Testing mechanism for Runbook Recommendation and Ticket Parsing
- Schedule Execution support for SR and CR tasks
DRYiCE iAutomate is an intelligent runbook automation product which brings AI and collaboration as key features into the automation domain. iAutomate delivers the power of AI, ML, and NLP through extensive use of proprietary NLP algorithms and knowledge analysis in conjunction with our industry leading orchestration engines. It provides robust, end-to-end incident remediation and task automation across the infrastructure and applications landscape by leveraging a repository of over 1500 configurable and reusable runbooks.
Differentiating features of iAutomate:
- Ingest, analyse ticket data and identify ideal automation candidates automatically without manual effort
- Machine Learning and NLP Powered Recommendation and Remediation
- Zero-Touch Intelligent Automation without Human Intervention
- Automation Diversity supporting different kinds of automations – Incidents, Service Requests Tasks, Change Requests Tasks, Scheduled Executions, and Adhoc Tasks
- OOB Runbook Library containing 1500+ automation runbooks
- One-click access to enterprise knowledge for quickly resolving issues
- Contextual Knowledge Assistance in form of knowledge articles
- On the fly creation of automation runbooks / workflows
For support related inquiries, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org