|Product Name||DRYiCE Gold BluePrint|
|Release Month||June , 2020|
This release for DRYiCE Gold BluePrint on Cherwell focuses on improving the existing process for the customer.
Connector for iAutomate
- A new team with name iAutomate team: A new team 'iAutomate Team' is created in the Teams and when the Status of Incident ticket is set as Assigned, In Progress or Resolved and Team for Incident ticket is set as iAutomate Team, then the ticket will be assigned to iAutomate team. iAutomate team will work on the ticket based on the defined business rules and set RPA technique and will update the status of ticket accordingly.
Auto resolution of incident tickets using iAutomate: When details of incident tickets are passed onto iAutomate through the connector, depending on the nature of the assigned ticket iAutomate has the ability to automate certain specific mundane tasks to avoid unnecessary human intervention, resolve the issue and update the status of the ticket to ‘Resolved’. In case the issues are not resolved the tickets will be assigned to Service Desk and the status of the tickets will be updated to Assigned
Auto resolution of SR tickets using iAutomate: When details of Service Request tickets are passed onto iAutomate through the connector, depending on the nature of the assigned ticket iAutomate has the ability to automate certain specific mundane tasks to avoid unnecessary human intervention, resolve the issue and update the status of the ticket to ‘Resolved’. In case the request is not fulfilled, the tickets will be assigned to Service Desk.and the status of the tickets will be updated to Assigned
Auto resolution of CR task tickets using iAutomate: When Change Request task ticket details are passed onto iAutomate through the connector. depending on the nature of the assigned ticket iAutomate has the ability to automate certain specific mundane tasks to avoid unnecessary human intervention, resolve the issue and update the status of the ticket to ‘Resolved’. In case of non-resolution of task ticket, the ticket will be assigned to GBP Change Management team and status of the ticket will be updated to Assigned
- Position of Related list tab: Position of Related list tab fixed and it will be continuously visible to user.
Self Service Portal
- Counter in My To-Dos: Counter corrected for Need Attention widget in My To-Do list
- Automated survey trigger: Survey popup will trigger on closure of every 10th ticket raised by the user
- Updated the visibility of knowledge article detail page: Modified the display of knowledge article detail page. Following modifications were made in the article detail page in the self service portal. Color for the upper banner updated to blue color. Article ID, Title and Image will be displayed inside the blue banner. Default image set for the article with white background and blue book image in between. Black border around the description removed.
- Population of Requester field: Requester field in the Incident form can be populated with requester name when call source is selected as Chat Session
- Re-assignation of Incident Ticket: Incident ticket will not be moved to Assigned from New when reassigned to another team
- Auto Assignation of Incident Ticket: When a service desk user creates a new incident request in fulfiller portal. On saving the ticket with all required information, status of the ticket will move to Assigned
- Cancel link added in new incident form: On successful creation of new incident ticket (either through Self-service portal or Browser Client), cancel button will be visible on the incident form enabling user to cancel the ticket if created wrongly
- Updated SLA trigger conditions: Updated SLA trigger conditions for Incident management SLAs. New SLAs will be calculated from the time ticket is saved and not just created. Response SLA once completed will always be completed. In case of reopened incident, Resolution SLA will resume with a business time remaining on the incident at the time of Resolution of the incident ticket. Both the SLA will be breached when the time taken to fulfil the SLA is greater than the time which has been configured for the SLAs as per their priority. If the priority of the incident ticket is reassessed and increased, the higher priority resolution SLA would apply from the Updated timestamp. If the priority of the incident ticket is reassessed and decreased, the lower priority resolution SLA would apply from the ticket create timestamp.
- Removed Add Banner Link: Add banner' link to be hidden from the Incident form on Browser client
- Removed Track Time Link: Track time link removed from the incident ticket form in the fulfiller portal
Service Request Management
- Removed Track Time Link: Track time link removed from the service request ticket form in the fulfiller portal
New Service Request added: A new Service Request by the name “Add/Remove users from a team” added in the service catalog with Service “Access Management” and Category “User Management”
Removed Cancel Button in resolved state: When the SR ticket is in Resolved state, Cancel button will not be visible to the user, rather Close and ReOpen button will be visible to the end users
Resolution SLA implemented in SR request: Resolution SLA implemented in Service request that will be triggered when the request is approved by the approver and is moved to assigned state. SLA will pause when moved to resolved state and will close when the ticket is moved to closed state.
Response SLA removed from Service request: Response SLA will not be visible to the end user or the fulfiller user. Only Resolution SLA will be visible to both type of users
Auto Selection of team for IT Service request: On creation of a new Service request related to IT, ticket will be automatically assigned to the respective team based on the request type selected.
New Service catalog item to Add/Remove users from a team: New Service catalog item is defined to facilitate adding or removing a new member from the team. Also, the catalog enables the users to request for updation of current profile information of the team members.
‘Authored by Me’ Widget: A new widget named ‘Authored by me’ displayed in knowledge manager dashboard displaying the list of articles authored by the logged in user along with the status of each article.
‘My Referred back knowledge article’ widget: A new widget named ‘My Referred back knowledge article’ displayed in knowledge manager dashboard displaying the list of articles authored by the logged in user and referred back by the KM or SME team.
RCA form displayed in the RCA related tab: Fulfiller users will be able to see the RCA form under 'RCA' related tab, after clicking on 'Perform RCA' link. The tab will display the form based on the RCA technique selected.
5 Whys RCA technique implemented:
Fulfiller user will be able to see the following information under RCA related tab on selecting '5 Whys' as RCA technique.
RCA ID – pre-populated unique ID for the RCA.
Problem ID – pre-populated with problem ID.
RCA Technique – pre-populated with selected RCA technique.
Problem Statement – mandatory text field to capture the problem statement.
'Why' – mandatory text field to capture 1st why.
'Why' – mandatory text field to capture 2nd why.
'Why' – text field to capture 3rd why that will be visible only of user clicks on plus button after 2nd why.
'Why' – text field to capture 4th why that will be visible only of user clicks on plus button after 3rd why.
'Why' – text field to capture 5th why that will be visible only of user clicks on plus button after 4th why
"Submit" button on the form to save/submit the RCA form.
RCA time details to be displayed on Quick info banner: Following RCA Time Details will be displayed in the quick info banner:
Start - Read-only label displaying the RCA Start Date Time i.e. when status moved to under investigation
End - Read-only label displaying the RCA End Date Time i.e. when status moved to solution identification or solution implementation
Duration - Read only label displaying the RCA Duration time.
Users will be able to specify the RCA technique, corrective action and preventive action while performing RCA for Problem ticket:
RCA Technique - Drop down field to select technique used for RCA such as Five Whys. It is mandatory field and the status of the ticket cannot be moved to 'Under Investigation' status without specifying RCA technique. Once the ticket is moved to Under investigation, technique cannot be changed or edited. Problem Manager (Owner) will be able to edit the technique selected.
Corrective Action - Text field to capture the corrective action to be taken to resolve the problem. It is a mandatory field and the status of the ticket cannot be moved to 'Solution Identification' or ‘Solution Implementation’ status without specifying corrective action. Problem Manager (Owner) and PIT Members can update the corrective action. Preventive Action - Text field to capture the preventive action to be taken to change implementation. This link will be enabled only when ticket moves to Under Investigation status and RCA record has not been saved. It is a mandatory field and the status of the ticket cannot be moved to 'Solution Identification' or Solution Implementation status without specifying Preventive action. Problem Manager (Owner) and PIT Members can update the corrective action. A link 'Perform RCA' under Actions section will be visible and Clicking on this link will redirect user to RCA related tab and display RCA form (related to the selected RCA Technique) in the related tabs section.
Search corrected in pending technical owner approval widget: Pending Technical owner Approval under Change dashboard will display data for both Normal and Standard Change
Closure code added in Quick info banner: 'Closure code' added in quick info banner that will be visible once the Change status is closed
Updated rights for change initiator: Change Initiator will have the right to update the implementation dates and CI in Pending Approval and Scheduled status on Emergency Change.
Updated fields displayed in list view: Change ID, Type, Status, Service and Category fields will be visible in List view of every Change tickets
CI based approvals introduced: Introduced the concept of both CI based technical approval and Service Owner approvals in Change Management process.In the CI form, on selecting the CI, the pre-defined technical team for the CI will be auto-selected in the Technical Owner Team field and CI based Technical Approval will be triggered. If the technical team is not defined for a CI, then technical team based on the Category will be populated and technical approval will be triggered based on the category. In the CI form, on selecting the CI, the pre-defined service owner team for the CI will be auto selected in the Service Owner Team field and CI based service owner approval will be triggered. If the service owner team is not defined for a CI, then service owner team based on the Category will be populated and service owner approval will be triggered based on the category.
Maintenance Windows to be defined and checked for Services and CIs: Introduced the concept of Maintenance Window for few of the Services and CIs for all types of changes. Change may be implemented during the maintenance window only for few of the services and CIs. Also, implementation time for the change will be validated based on the maintenance window. If the implementation time extends beyond the maintenance window, then an error message to be displayed to the user.
- Customer Satisfaction Reports: Survey response from the end user will be visible in the customer satisfaction reports
- Added created date column in Incident report: Create date column added in Response time and Resolution time report in incident management
- Two new widgets added in My work dashboard: Two new widgets added in My Work Dashboard. My Referred Back Changes: include all the changes which were initiated by user and are referred back. My Completed Changes: include all the changes which were initiated by user and are completed
- Customer satisfaction report added in the fulfiller dashboard: A new customer satisfaction report added in the fulfiller dashboard displaying the perspective for the performance of service desk user. This report will be displayed for both Incident and SR tickets and will capture the user’s responses in customer survey. The report will display a bar graph representing the count of tickets against each rating that is Very dissatisfied, Dissatisfied, Neutral, Satisfied and Very Satisfied for the selected time duration. A tabular report with following details for each ticket will also be displayed to the user. Incident ID, Priority, Category, Owned By Team, Created Date Time, Rating
- Average Response time for Incidents Report added in fulfiller dashboard: A new average response time for incidents report depicting the average time between the detection of an incident and the first action taken (ownership) to resolve the incident
- Report added in fulfiller dashboard: A new average response time for incidents report depicting the average time between the detection of an incident and the first action taken (ownership) to resolve the incident. This report will show a bar graph representing Hours on one axis and Priority on the other axis for the time duration selected by the user before opening the report. A tabular report will also be displayed with following details for each ticket. Incident ID, Priority, Category, Owned By Team, Created Date Time, Response Time
- Short description for each report: Every report will have a short description depicting the type and detail of the report
- Pie Charts replaced with bar graph for better visibility: Following graphical reports updated to bar graphs
- Open Incidents by Service
- Open Incidents by Category
- Open Incidents by Priority
- Top 5 Incident CIs
Major Incidents Dashboard:
- Open Major Incidents by Service
- Top 5 Major Incident CIs
- Open Request by Category
- Open Request by Sub Category
- Requests with top 5 Sub Categories
- Open Problems by Category
- Top Ten CI
- Open Change Requests by Type
- Published Articles by Type
- Published Articles by Service
- CI by Vendor
Base Platform Upgrade
- Upgraded to the latest platform version: Upgraded DRYiCE GBP to support version 10.0.2 of Cherwell platform
New Class and Attributes created in CMDB: New CMDB class named Application and its associated attributes added to the list of classes in CMDB
For Support related queries, please log onto email@example.com