|Product Name||DRYiCE Gold BluePrint|
|Release Month||March , 2020|
Following are the new Features:
- DRYiCE Field Service: Integrated workflow and process for Managing Field Service Agents, Field service Requests and Field Service tasks. With DRYiCE Field Service, users will be able to view and request the field service requests from the service catalogue, assign and track Field service requests and field service tasks to relevant team and agent groups and agents to select the tasks and update status on the same
- Mobile application: Mobile application for Cherwell end user portal enabling the end users to raise an incident or service request, check and update the user profile, View and approve pending requests, view and update tickets requiring their input and delegate approvals
Quick Publish Option in Knowledge Management: Knowledge team members now have an option for a quick publish removing the need of approval cycle
Emergency Change: Integrated the complete workflow and process of Emergency change in Change management system along with the Emergency change form, approval and notification cycle
Following are the new Enhancements:
Self Service Portal
Menu Items: New Menu items to provide ease of access and intuitive user experience to the users. Updated menu list on the Home page is as follows
- My incidents – List of all the active and closed incidents for logged in user
- My Requests – List of all the active and closed requests for logged in user
- My Surveys – List of pending surveys for user
- My Devices – List of devices assigned to the user
- My to-dos – List of all the actionable items pending on user. It will redirect users to Need your attention widget.
- My Approvals – List of all the pending approvals for the user
- My Service Cart – Users shopping cart displaying all the items currently added in the cart (if any).
Broadcast List: Listing of problems tickets removed from the broadcast list. Problem tickets will not be visible to the end users in broadcast list.
Widgets on Home page: New widgets to provide ease of access and intuitive user experience to users. Updated widget list on the Home page is as follows
Knowledge base – User will be redirected to My Articles Page
Request Something – User will be redirected to Service Catalog
Report a new issue – User will be redirected to a new Incident form
Contact us – User will be redirected to Contact Us page consisting options and details to contact the service desk
Below the widgets, following sections will be displayed:
Popular Articles – List of knowledge articles with most number of likes
Recent Articles – List of latest 5 Knowledge Articles (except News Article Type)
Both the sections will have a more link, enabling users to view the complete list if needed
Add to Cart Functionality: Following bugs are resolved in the Add to Cart functionality in the self service portal. User now has the option to cancel individual request. Service Requests won’t be created without user submitting the order
UI Design Change: Colour code and design of the Home page for Self service portal has been updated based on the new design standards
Randomized Survey: Survey will be triggered for every 10th ticket that is logged by the end user. The logged in ticket can be an Incident request or service request. Triggered survey will be related to the specified ticket only.
Location and Company field: Location field will be visible on the Incident form in both fulfiller and Portal view. Company field will be visible on the Incident form in fulfiller view
Pending status will be visible on Portal: Pending status will be visible on the Portal whenever a ticket is put into pending state.
Related record section: Whenever a problem ticket, change ticket, Service request or a knowledge article gets created / related from / to an Incident, then the same problem, change, service request and knowledge article will be visible in the related list tab.
Relating Incident to Incident: Service desk users will be able to relate more than one incidents to an incident ticket
Remove first popup on cancellation of incident ticket: On cancelling an incident ticket, the first prompt asking requester 'Are you sure you want to withdraw your incident' will be removed from the cancel functionality
Update error messages: Updating error message in incident management module
SLA Presentation: SLA will be visible to the service desk user or fulfiller in the ticket detail page
Problem must be linked with the P1 incident ticket: Linking a problem ticket is mandatory with P1 incident ticket while closing it as a Self Healing Event and Workaround as sub status
Removed Error information popup: Error information pop-up will not appear on clicking "Next: Mark as Recurring" link in an incident ticket.
- New journal created by name “Major Incident Note”: A new "Major Incident Note" is created under Journals related tab. Any member of the MIM team and Service Desk team can create notes under Major Incident note.
- Major Incident Note logs published in MIR report: All the major incident note logs will be appended at the bottom of the MIR report in Chronological order Created By, Date, Time and details information for the log
- Updated Resolution SLA conditions: Resolution SLA will be completed only when the Incident ticket is closed. SLA will be paused on resolution of ticket
- Auto assignation of resolution team: Resolution team on the incident record will be auto assigned based on Primary CI OR Service-Category-Subcategory for the ticket. CI resolution team will be prioritized over Subcategory’s resolution team. If Resolution team is mapped on CI then it will be assigned on incident ticket. If resolution team is not mapped on CI then team mapped on incident subcategory table should be assigned on incident ticket. If resolution team is not mapped even on the subcategory table, then no resolution team should get updated on incident ticket.
Service Request Management
Related record section: Whenever a problem ticket, change ticket, Incident request or a knowledge article gets created / related from / to a Service request, then the same problem, change, service request and knowledge article must be visible in the related list tabs.
Update error messages: Updating error message in service request management module
Removed error popup after canceling the request: Removed error popup after cancelling the service request.
- Display images in Knowledge articles: In the classification section of knowledge articles, there will be a new option of Choose Image. User will be able to select an add an image in the knowledge article using the Choose image section.
- Display Publish date in a knowledge article: Published date information will be visible in the knowledge article form and search grid widget
- Separate widget for Knowledge article in SME dashboard: SME will be able to see Knowledge Articles in a different widget on SME Dashboard apart from Quick Search field
- Mandatory Keywords field: Users will have to fill the keywords while submitting a knowledge article form
- Title of knowledge article should be highlighted compared to Knowledge article ID: Updated the font size and style of knowledge article ID and title to highlight title in the knowledge article form page
- Linking of Knowledge ticket with other records: Users will be able to link multiple Incident / Service request / Problem / Change and Knowledge records with a single knowledge ticket.
On opening the linked records, knowledge ticket will be visible to the user
- Recall Articles: Author will have the option to recall and edit the submitted articles. Author will be able to edit these sections of knowledge article - Title, Description, Service, Category, Article Type, Keywords, Article forms, Journal Notes, Relationship tabs
- Related Knowledge article: Users will be able to look for a related knowledge article in the knowledge article form page based on the keywords mentioned in the knowledge articles
- Rename Usage count: Usage count label to renamed as Use count in End user portal and client tool
- Duplicate Search: Users will be able to search the duplicate knowledge article for any draft article based on the title
- Update error messages: Updating error message in knowledge management module
- Updated workflow for raising incident using knowledge article: When user selects “No” option for “Was this article useful?“ for any knowledge article, user will be prompt “Weather s/he wants to raise an incident”. Only on clicking Yes, incident will be raised. If user clicks No, then prompt will close.
Removed lag in opening Duplicates KA: On clicking 'Search for Duplicates' link at Draft status, duplicate knowledge articles will open instantly without any lag
'Form view' will be the default view in related list at every status of KA: Clicking on any Related List tab in Knowledge Articles will open 'Form view' at every status of Knowledge Articles.
Removed lag in loading SME Team and KM Team Dashboards: On clicking Knowledge Dashboard, SME Team and Knowledge Management Team Dashboards to appear instantly without any lag.
New reference field named ‘Parent Problem’ in knowledge form: A reference field named 'Parent Problem' is created in 'Classification' section of Knowledge form. A read only field that will get populated with the ID of Problem ticket as and when Known Error Article is created from Problem ticket.
- High Priority Incident ticket should get displayed in Incidents tab: On a high priority incident, the Incident ticket should get displayed in Incidents tab
- Linking of problem ticket with other records: Users will be able to link multiple Incident / Service request / Problem / Change / CI and Knowledge records with a single problem ticket.
On opening the linked records, problem ticket will be visible to the user
- Update linked incidents on resolution: Problem managers will be able to update incidents linked to a problem ticket along with the resolution details of problem ticket.
- Update error messages: Updating error message in problem management module
- Configured additional notification: 4 new notifications configured based on following rules
Task Completion Reminder Notification to task assignee 3 days before the task due date.
Task Completion Reminder Notification to task assignee on the task due date
Task Completion Reminder Notification every day to the assignee past due date to complete the task
Notification to PIT Lead if any problem ticket remains in Under-Investigation status for more than 5 days.
RCA Overdue Report: A report named 'RCA Overdue Problems' created that will display. List of all P1 and P2 problem tickets for which RCA Overdue is Under Investigation status for more than 5 days. List will be grouped by Service. Total count of RCA overdue tickets and a graph displaying the ticket count grouped by Service. Detailed tabular information for RCA overdue tickets consisting of Problem ID, Status, Priority, Owned By, RCA Deadline, RCA Overdue Duration
RCA Duration Report: A report named 'RCA Duration Report' created that will display. List of all closed tickets (except cancelled and disqualified tickets) along with the respective time taken to complete the RCA. List will be grouped by RCA Overdue flag. Detailed tabular information of closed tickets like Problem ID, Status, Sub Status, Owned By, Priority, Service, RCA Duration. Report also consists of graphs showing. Percentage of RCA SLA Met vs RCA SLA Not Met problem tickets. Average Time taken for RCA on problem tickets grouped by Service
- Save change request in normal change: Change initiator will be able to save change request after filling mandatory fields using 'Save change request' link in quick info banner
- Change Cancellation Reason: Change initiator will be able to see the Cancellation Reason while cancelling a ticket in Close Notes field of change form
- Text update in Change interceptor page: Updated following labels in Interceptor Page. RFC's - to be replaced with RFCs. In emergency change section - 'When' to be replaced with 'when'.
- Linking of Change ticket with other linked records: Users should be able to link multiple Incident / Problem / Change / Knowledge / CI records with a change ticket. Also, on opening the linked records, change ticket will already be linked with them.
- Navigating to Plan & Schedule tab: Users will be able to decide weather it's required to move to Plan & Schedule tab to fill up the mandatory fields. Following link will be added at the end of Classify tab form - "Click here to move to Plan and Schedule tab.", on clicking, user will be navigated to 'Plan & Schedule' tab.
- Normal change: Auto population of Test start Date: Test start Date will auto populate to "Current date-time + 60 mins" when a change initiator opens the change form
- PIR Form in Normal change: Change manager should be able to record PIR details on the normal change closure form. Following fields will be present in closure form that will be recorded in PIR: Any new Incident reported? Was the Change implemented on Schedule? Any Impact on Other CI/Service? All risks mitigated/ new risks realized? Any new RFC raised during implementation?
- Replace the Risk Assessment button to a link: When user create a normal or emergency change request ticket in draft status, 'Perform Risk Assessment' link will be visible under Actions tab in both Classify and Planning change forms. The link will be enabled for the initiator and will be mandatory before submitting the ticket for review.
- Standard change - Submit for approval link: Users will have a link named 'Next: Submit for Approval' on filling all mandatory fields on standard change form in draft status. Clicking on the link, user will be able to move change request to pending approval status. Status should be moved to Pending Approval on clicking this link, instead of hitting save button.
- Task Form redirection in Change form improved: Users will not be redirected to the first task on performing any action in the change task tab. Current task will remain open.
- Visibility of Refer back checkbox: Users will be able to identify the ticket that has been referred back. When a ticket is referred-back, "Refer Back" checkbox will become visible on the change form under classify tab. it will be in read-only mode and will be visible only if checked true.
- Update error messages: Updating error message in problem management module
- Checker task cannot be closed before implementation task: In Normal Change, Checker task cannot be closed before implementation task closure
- Calendar View: Closed and completed change tickets will not be visible in Change calendar
- Change Justification made mandatory: In normal change, justification field made mandatory
- CAB Date field: A date field named 'CAB Date' is added on Normal Change form is in Plan & Schedule tab. Only Change Manager (member of assigned change management team) can update it until the status moves to 'Scheduled'. Validation: Date selected should not be a past date.
- Task Assigned team will be editable till not submitted: Change initiator can change the assigned team for test task and implementation task till change ticket is not submitted for review.
- Enhanced change reports: All reports will contain data related to Emergency changes as well.
- Notification for secondary CI: Notification will be sent to the Service owners mapped with services and secondary CIs that will be impacted due to the change implementation. The Service Owners will be notified at following 2 stages of Change lifecycle. Change moves to Technical Approval stage. Change moves to Service Owner Approval Stage. For Emergency changes, notification will be sent when ticket is submitted for ECAB Approval
- CAB Dashboard: A new CAB Dashboard introduced with following widgets. Completed Normal changes - showing all the completed and closed normal changes. It will not include changes where closure code is updated as ‘Cancelled / Rejected / Unsuccessful’. Completed Emergency changes - showing completed and closed emergency changes. It will not include changes where closure code is updated as ‘Cancelled / Rejected / Unsuccessful’. Failed changes (Normal or Emergency) - showing changes closed as close code ‘Unsuccessful’. Completed High Risk changes - showing closed and completed changes with risk value as High. It will not include changes where closure code is updated as ‘Cancelled / Rejected / Unsuccessful’. Major incidents caused by Changes - showing major incidents created (in selected period) by changes. Overdue changes (Normal or Emergency) - showing changes which are in scheduled and WIP Status but their planned implementation end date has passed. Pie Chart depicting ‘Completed Normal changes by Change Urgency’ - displaying the completed and closed normal changes – grouped by their urgency (Normal / Expedited). It will not include changes where closure code is updated as ‘Cancelled / Rejected / Unsuccessful’. Dashboard will have following buttons. View Change Calendar button to open CHANGE calendar. CAB Agenda button to redirect user to CAB Agenda dashboard. Users will have a CAB Date filter at the top enabling them to filter the report displayed on dashboard
- Redesigning of Task forms: Task forms will remain consistent across all modules. The new task forms will have the following fields on them:
- Title – similar in Cherwell task
- Description – similar in Cherwell task
- Assigned team – similar in Cherwell task
- Assigned to – similar in Cherwell task
- Parent ID – Original ticket ID in which the tasks are created. This field will auto-populate and will be non editable.
- Configuration item – CI details will be auto-populated, in case it is filled on the parent ticket. Users will be able to edit the field.
- Close Code – similar in Cherwell task for respective modules
- Completion Details – similar in Cherwell task
Also following fields are removed from Cherwell's task form: Scheduled Start Date (optional), Hours Worked (optional), Supplier, Cost
- Cherwell portal link on Cherwell Client portal: Users using the Cherwell portal will be able to view direct link for Cherwell client portal. Clicking on the link will open the client portal in new browser window and user will be logged in using the existing user ID
- Common View option in Related List across all modules: View option will be present in each item of Related List
- Update color for Quick info banner: Colour for Quick info banner and current status to be updated to dark blue [RGB = 1,39,68] in all modules for better visibility
- Update in Link position in Owned by section: Owned by section on the Incident form Blue banner will have following two links in mentioned order: Select Team, Select Owner
- Order of Tab Key made consistent: Behaviour of tab key to be made consistent with the following order. In single section of the form, tab key should move cursor vertically to fill fields of first column one by one and then move to next column. After last field of one section, tab key to move cursor to first field of the next section.
- Sub Status field in Quick Info banner: For Problem and Incident module, Sub status value will be displayed below the status value on the quick info banner. Only value of the sub status will be visible not the label
- Service wise view in Global IT dashboard: Users will be able to filter the information, reports and ticket volumes on the Global IT dashboard based on the services. Director / SVP users can select the service of their choice and dashboard will display the information specific to the selected service only
- Clearing Filters and Sorting: When filtering and sorting records in a Search Results Grid, the current selection of records is cleared after applying the sort or filter action. In addition, after applying a filter and selecting records in the filtered list, if you clear the filter, that selection is also cleared.
- Helper text: Added Alternative texts to images in the menu, header and toolbar to provide information to users.
- Remove duplicate error message: Removed duplicate warn-level log statement for the "The pre-requisite UpdateCommandPreRequisite was not satisfied" error message.
- Update date time on replying to email: Replying to an email from the Journal - Notes now updates the “Last Modified Date/Time” of the top-level Business Object.
On Demand Offerings
- Filter in Service Catalog: Users can now filter the services in Service Catalog page using the filters. Users can have the capability to add filter tags for each Service Catalog item and the tags can be used as filter for Service Catalog
- Auto translation of pages based on local languages: The Language Attribute for the Browser Client and the Customer Portal is now set within the HTML of the page. This enabled screen readers to read the content in the appropriate language and facilitates automatic translation of content.
- Identifier for mandatory fields: Mandatory fields in a form can have a specified identifier if needed. Identifier can be enabled only for the mandatory fields and will not imply the conditional fields or the fields that are mandatory in certain condition
- Hide tool bar: Portal site has the capability to show/hide toolbars on Business Object Forms
- Style Catalog Items: Catalogue cards can now be styled at all the levels of Service, Category and Sub-Category
- New controls to select field values: Added new controls to enable users to select field values for Subtitle, Rating, and Footer
- Predefined templates for subcategory: Predefined templates added in support for subcategory layout
- Multiple Sort in Cards: Ability to create multiple sorts for a Cards
- Anonymous / Guest Users: Dashboards can be configured individually to allow visibility for anonymous users in the Portal. Anonymous users will be prompted to log in to view Dashboard.
For Support related queries, please log onto email@example.com