|Product Name||DRYiCE Connect|
|Release Month||July , 2022|
The release notes capture the details of features and functionalities introduced in DRYiCE Connect as part of its first general available release. This release introduces multiple value-driving features catering to the challenges faced in a multi-supplier environment.
Here’s a summary of what has been introduced in DRYiCE Connect Release 1
- SIAM Control Framework – The core of DRYiCE Connect; performs data, process, and SLA normalizations
- Plug-and-Play Integration – Seamless supplier system integrations through pre-built connectors for industry-standard service management tools
- SIAM Governance Portal Interface – Enables real-time status updates and SIAM governance actions
- Service Management Process Orchestration – Normalizing and orchestrating Service Management processes such as Incident, Change, and Service Request Management records across multiple suppliers and providing a unified reference process.
- Single pane of glass view – Provides the console that presents data from multiple sources in a unified display for SIAM
- Insights and Analytics – A library of pre-configured reports and dashboards to provide the management with valuable information for making insightful decisions.
- Cross-supplier SLA-OLA engine – Single point of control with one view of all suppliers and customers. Monitor and measure SLAs against the individual suppliers and end-to-end business facing SLAs
- Data Administration – Provides functionality to update and modify foundation data coming from customer and supplier systems.
DRYiCE Connect is a new offering added to the DRYiCE portfolio. It is a new age SIAM application designed to provide a digital platform of engagement to effectively orchestrate the cross-supplier Service Integration and Management (SIAM) function. It seamlessly integrates with multiple ITSM platforms in the ecosystem to normalize and orchestrate ITSM processes between suppliers and provide definitive SLA computation and a ‘single pane of glass’ for key service indicators across all IT service areas and suppliers.
Have a suggestion on how we can improve this product? Please share direct feedback with the product team at Orchestration_PMG@hcl.com
For product-related inquiries, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org